EURJPY: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
This guy is really good and explanation - he summarizes his concepts, explains in details and then concludes his thoughts. EXCELLENT presenter

This honestly changed it all for me.

I take it you're talking about Valterri Bottas having the right tool, but not the right skills, and knowledge to win an f1 championship.

Thank you sifu .  I've learned so much about the stock market now because of your s.

How much is your daily signal service boss?

bonfire a lot but its because I do believe in it, its going to blast safemoon out the water... you literally get a share of %5 tokens every buy and sell, its designed to hold long term and is 4 days old with 50,000 holders.... Not financial advice but...I know I tweet about @

How can I download this platform ? What is it called ?

thank you for sharing your knowledge dear

thank you for this .  I appreciate all your s - especially the charts to watch each month.  One question about using ATR for Stop Loss placement.  Do you use the ATR value at the point of the last swing or the ATR value of the current price when you're thinking of entering?  Thank you.  I will also check your other s on placing stops to see if you answer this in one of these.

How to set up the 38.2% in fib ret?

Hi n - you've got a great attitude & teaching method. Really enjoy your s & they've helped my tech analysis a great deal. Thanks man - best of luck to your .   PS Stick 5 bucks in a jar every time you say itty-bitty.

Very great comprehensive market estimation ..... Mr  very nice

great content thank you for this example