EURJPY: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

To fast sorry if you are a teacher them learn to pace

I have watched s ,done all my research and am still confused and scared of where to start from and who to start with.

Thanks to all that made mention of *madrigal_kelvin_* on înstaqrm. I just made my own withdrawal of $30,000.00 investing $4,000.00

@thetrading is this really all you need to be able to go on your own and start trading?

Hi ! Thanks for the . It was informative, well-explained and helpful. Is the Donchian Channel set to using only 20 day inputs or can we change the length by using a different time frame?

Hi  .. I hv been involved with Forex for many years now and mainly basing my trades on indicators - I have tried reading etc on candlesticks but I find it too overwhelming UNTIL I came across your  above - u hv made it clear and simple, and am definitely will be more aware of 'individual' candlestick from now on.. tQ - from Malaysia.

Great trade, can you make breakdown  for intraday trading? how identify demand and supply during the day. Appreciate you!

...    You are a legend !!! Thank you

I`m so grateful to you for the generous giving of your extensive knowledge! Thank you! Curious what trading platform you are using? Again thank you!

I HAVE BEEN MAKING LOSSES TRADING MYSELF...I THOUGHT TRADING ON DEMO ACCOUNT IS JUST LIKE TRADING THE REAL MARKET... CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT OR AT LEAST ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO?

Man you are gold, God has made you a great man through your efforts, and I can give all that I have to be in your mentorship and life signal group, but I have nothing to give except to comment, like and watch.

so glad i found your !!Thank you for this