GBPUSD Now Targeting Above 1.35100 BUT Weekly Remains Bearish!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nice content but I think I'm good with sir yutzy's trading scheme

hi sir , can you help me how to creat any indicator persentage

Your small minor details make everything much easier, even when you explain the OB and IMB. Need more Imbalances content my guy! Keep going!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know where to find the Donchian Channel tool on tradingview.com that  used?

Nice explanation sir ....I got enriched in my knowledge

absolutely understandable and love the simplicity. please i would really love to get signals from you as i don't have a job and trading is what i rely on to survive and feed the family. BLESS you bro. I love trading and really appreciate this information. @

I'm going to drop your name to Bitboy.. I'd like to see you do TA in his .

n shout out to you and God bless you. You saved me money by this ! Cant thank you enough. New subscriber here!

Kinda basic bro but already like ur vid for ur effort.. dis is ur first  i watch, kinda frustrated coz d secret dat u mention in d titile is nop too secret.. huhuu.. already know but will look ur other vid to ensure wat u share here is basic tips or got some secret trick.. so sorry for d comment, i hv an higher expectations bcos of ur cooolest title for ur s.. keep creating great content bro.. ty