GBPUSD Now Targeting Above 1.35100 BUT Weekly Remains Bearish!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ith the pair in H-H and H-L, GBPUSD may now be set to rally above 1.35100. HOWEVER, A break below 1.31500 will indicate weekly bears are still in control...

N.B
- Let emotions and sentiments work for you
-ALWAYS Use Proper Risk Management In Your Trades
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

What happend if market didn't create wyckoff distribution structure? Will we miss the trade?

Will this work with CedarFX? They have no commission accounts and low spreads so I guess it should.

I can't imagine my life without this Mrs Kathy above I got 2BTC from them all the way from United state. Thank you so much may God continue to bless the platform

Thank you so much for the time and effort that you put into this . What program do you use, in order to make all those calculations?

it's all making sense now! used to do mistakes with order blocks before, i didn't use to see if the price broke structure. Thank you so much for this brother

thank you for the knowledge in means a lot to me i am a beginner of trading.iam from the philippines

Hi  Iam from australia and trying to learn basics of trading to get into crypto. Ur s are helpful to understand the terms.

Beautiful explanation, plain and informative. Thanks

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH <3 MY MIND WAS REALLY OPENED BECAUSE OF YOU  AND NOW I AM ENCOURAGED TO READ THE MARKET MY SELF BECAUSE NOW I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT I AM DOING <3 BLESS YOUUUU~~~