Cryptocurrency price LIVE – Ethereum, Decentraland and Basic Attention Token are

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This so called "bubble burst" was not the first time I'm hearing about Bitcoin. I heard this in 2017-18 as well and stopped myself from buying and now I'm regretting

Chicken or Egg question: Did you write the script first and irrelevantly inserted Tesla in it OR Tesla first and 'found a way' to make you feel good about your missed opportunity!

Core cpi tracks inflation minus food and energy and that's the inflation metric cited when they tell you inflation is only 6%... As if we don't need food and energy  pfffffff  Don't even get me started on hedonic adjustments.... The info is all there, we just need to look.

My homeboy apartment complex just increased his rent by over $400..wages are up 3% but inflation is at 6%

Consume and waste less. Stop over using  gas guzzlers for your commute. Don't waste energy (power and utilities). That should help.

hour.If wages actually raised with productivity; the minimum wage would be upwards of +$20

Really nothing new has been said here. Is there a risk of overvaluation in the market? Then, diversify your positions. That's investing 101.

Don't worry guys, they said it's transitory... also the Vax is perfectly safe.

As the intensity of Allaah's cosmic war of the lesser torment in 2020 and 2021 has increased, and what is yet to come is more intense Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani 11-12-2021  Search for more details using the date of the statement.

This isn't inflation!!!! This is called CAPITALISM!!!!!!! Because of the pandemic created a low supply,  the demand stayed constant pushing prices up.  Supply and demand.  CAPITALISM.   Theses news groups are trying to trick us and change the narrative.

Well, US government started increasing tariff since Trump on imports, not just China but the whole world, so american is artificially paying 10+% to US government that spends on military outside US in the name of national security.

These kinds of s are why  took away the dislike count. So we cant feel unified against propaganda.