Binance and Coinbase: How exchange-brokerages spread crypto gospel

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my god would you even explain how the short squeezes came to be and more importantly WHY it was possible you greedy bunch - you guys are media terrorists this is not information

Money printer went brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  Inflation goes uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

The difference between bitcoin and Tesla is that Tesla produce something that is tangible unique and is self supported by the most advanced technology in its market, It has mega factories ready to produce, It is also an energy provider, Solar, and has an infrastructure of the largest charger network. Telsa cars are the fastest and safest in the world.

I agree with my, Omicron will take at minimum three months - then we'll see earnings fall - that's when you buy the dip.

I hate these idiots. I've lost so much money just for being a U.S. citizen.

The next 1000x BSC gem - Angry Floki. Do not miss out on itits the next big thing in crypto!!!!

Search for more details using the date of the statement.

Have you watched at least one  on  about the homeless on Philadelphia.....it could be a preview of what we are to become, if the leaders do not reverse our course to war with China...

10:59 many of us said that from the get go in 90s! And that big sucking sound! Finally its coming to light. Thanks .

Its time for money to exit the DXY and go into cryptocurrencies.

Y'all want y'all's cut let us get this money out of crypto.