Crypto assets inspire new brand of collectivism beyond finance

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Interesting,I heard inflation would not happen  last year.

It's everywhere from the stock market, crypto, even in housing market, spac IPO and more. When investors are investing in assets that are actually losing money, in effect they are just subsidizing the insiders on that company.

Wow this is one of the worst s on economics i've ever seen. Almost everyone talking sounded like a complete idiot, and the  is filled with non-sequiturs. Terrible voiceover lines that make no sense as well. Does  now purposely produce actual garbage?

What if the inflation is grow faster than the bubble? Can I call it "Slow-mo popping bubble?"

I thought I save you the time...the answer is no...

2021 THE FED GAVE US THIS INFLATION BY PRINTING $3 TRILLION  OF PAPER SINCE COVID BEGAN AND CALLING IT MONEY.  THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR RECKLESS QE AND HAVE NO POLICY TO STOP PRINTING MONEY!0812

they say it is all open etc., but the reality is it will all be owned by the few just like what happened to the internet in the first place.  same hollow claims.

<><><>< I respect your content mate.. TA is good but I find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history  to invest as so many don't back up their  crypto assets. More emphasis should be put into day tradiing as it is less affected by the unpredictable nature of the market.I have made over 11 btc frm day tradn with, Alan Duyi  insights and signals in less than 1 Month.You can reach him on TELEGRAM..>>>>> Duyi34  He's very accurate and always yields a great positive return on investment......

PAIN GIVES A LESSON & EVERY LESSON CHANGES A PERSON.!!!*️️️