Turkey's lira slides 5%; cenbank says it will monitor forex risks

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

Best way to deal with bots is to report them so they get banned

Hello Mrs Violet legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

rint about 10% of new money every year to have stable inflation (US and every county on earth done it for 100 years) and not get into a deflation spiral. In the last year, there was printed exactly 10% of the money supply of 2020, so in last year the US printed the exact amount of money they should.   

Can somebody please........explain to me........why some Board Members keep conveniently waiting to "reclaim their time back" on my man Mr. Alliare when he droppin some knowledge!!?!  Every time he gives a solid rebuttal to one of their concerns they wanna cut him off! I'd be sick yo, they betta let that man speak

Of course there is inflation now, u just printed more than 3 trillion in 2 years.

When you give steel and lumber prices can you give units with those too.

too greedy to pay well, everything is just more expensive by default.One of things that people don't realize is also contributing to this is when a business refuses to post the exact salary and hourly wage for the jobs to be "competitive". That's because when people see that a lot of these businesses are broke

why dont these people do stuff about dark pools ? and the shady stuff the  hedge funds do

So they basically only care about whether crypto challenges existing systems? How STUPID

Food and Energy prices seem to affect more Citizens than the other effects..... The FED seems to overlook a lot of citizens when they review prices....

In March, on the first anniversary of the Covid lockdowns, Mr. Biden gave a prime-time television address to the nation: Look, we know what we need to do to beat this virus, he said: Tell the truth. Follow the scientists and the science. Work together. Put trust and faith in our government to fulfill its most important function, which is protecting the American people.