Turkey's lira slides 5%; cenbank says it will monitor forex risks

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I will mortgage my home, my kids and my wife, invest and become a zillionnaire.  Life is so great.

Here is how I deal with inflation, I raise my prices on the stuff I sell. Done

Friday CPI report is going to be a bloodbath for the market

Finally a  that portrays how the elite, the Federal Reserve, the Congress, the president, and the media think how dumb the American public is.  Their condensation only shows how dumb they look.

Inflation forces people to spend less and use less.  It's not necessarily a bad thing.  It's like fever or pain, tells you that something is wrong.

You guys are a joke! How you were saying how high amc or gme was in compare where it is now.. but then on tesla youre just saying how much it went up this year. Lol what are you traying to say here

FED has been asleep, or deliberate sabotage is happening with money printer ( benefit the rich, at expense of poor). Stagflation is the next stop... especially under the "leadership" of the current administration

Inflation is just corporate greed .....when corporations need money from government and then post record profits......that is corporate greed ...plain and simple

is this a hearing session or some sheeeetcoin shilling session??!!! they brought up some cryptostreet ceos junkies to explain crypto? WTH!!! this is absurd!

The crypto market has been favourable in the weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.

When someone states or ask questions about a "bubble"... it shows me that they are actually not very involved in crypto or block chain right now. As far as I have seen much of the crypto market is actually in a consolidation phase or slight downturn in a larger, uptrend cycle. In other words many cryptos are actually somewhat beaten up, currently. It is likely that the questioner's information is far on the periphery or about years or almost a decade behind. It is likely much of their information is based on hear say of the uninvolved and not current. They may or may not be interested and have hard of the crypto market, but have mostly  "heard" so much negative talk from people who are actually not even involved much themselves. Perhaps random people or talking heads with no skin in the game, or any real involvement.