Forex: How pound has fared over the year

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Real easy. The public just needs to really cut back on frivolous spending. Just for one month. Stay home. Dont drive anywhere not needed. Dont buy anything. Even buy less food.  month of that the  The big corps will start dropping prices back to normal

Reading about people grabbing multi-figures monthly as income in investments even in this crazy days in the market,any pointers on how to make substantial progress in earnings?would be appreciated.....

If they illiminated trades if trhe xlm from any wallet to any wallet and allow us to make the price we want and made all trade on new tokens they could fi it but if they dont they will steal everyting

A decentralized media just as important as a decentralized financial system #blocknewsmedia

The Philips curve does not model time lags in employment and inflation as we have seen in the last two recessionary cycles' effects.

When bond purchases basically pay off all debt that exists or will exhist, can anyone blame markets for having an anxiety over such money printing endevours?

If they illiminated trades if trhe xlm from any wallet to any wallet and allow us to make the price we want and made all trade on new tokens they could fi it but if they dont they will steal everyting

lol if this guy isn't bullish right now, then wec an expect a crash

Aggregate demand is being pumped up bc of extra money printed by the fed.....aggregate supply is constrained bc of pandemic....hence we get higher prices....the fed needs to gradually raise rates....they have been too low for too long  ...

I guess the jab doesnt protect unhealthy little dwarves

Yes it can.  Re-Elect Donald J Trump

So that's one dangerous way to raise wages.... it'll be interesting to see how this plays out

I just made my first $20,000 in cryptocurrency  I'm so glad I'm gonna have a successful retirement.