Forex: How pound has fared over the year

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
<<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks.<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade.if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

What a terrible system we live in, we want some people to be unemployed and potentially homeless as well as prices to rise a certain amount! What a sinister thing to do to a population

How can the pace of recovery be any slower?  Poverty is increasing with inflation.

The world economy is going to crash hard

Yes! Collapse. Also study history, past country's before collapse had a false sense of well-being and growth of economy leading up to the point...

Gas prices soar: The President doesnt control gas prices!!! Gas prices drop 2 cents from an all time high: THANKS BIDEN!!!!!

Even  has seen the tide turning. I've been predicting a late jan demolishing since the beginning of 2021. after a dopey x mas rally n early jan rally, it'll descend. Wild swings is just the precursor. It means they are running out of buyers, and so they need wild swings to create set ups to rally more often than usual. This is not the beginning or middle of a bull run.

Oceania area are more inclined to receive vaccination and continue to work, hence labour participation is better. I like  s mostly but this  is poorly done and from the start, the stance that the lady from Quill intelligence is to bash the Fed. This  should be renamed - Inflation - Bash the Fed@ I think you guys has chosen a guest that is overly critical of the Fed. That lady from Quill intelligence sound likes the US Fed owns every darn problem she mentioned. In Australia and Asia, are there any significant inflation spikes like Europe and US ? No. Most of the Supply chain is in Asia. In Australia, their energy prices are stable because they harness solar energy. People in the Asia

Gas prices are not inflation related

waEglmyG6Ioyoutu.beWhaou  Great Reset by Draghi https: