Forex Today: Dollar keeps its footing ahead of mid-tier data

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hb the media first start with neutral coverage of bidens policy.

USDT with high leverage, the exchange didn't breach any law. That's the differences. USDT invented to protect exchanges to carry out regulated services legally. We dont need stable coin in cryptocurrency asset investment at all.USD with high leverage, The exchange will breach the securities law to provide regulated services to consumer. However, if the exchange let u trade in BitcoinUSDT invented to protect exchanges for giving high risk derivative trading to retail investor. Do u know that if an exchange let u trade in Bitcoin

Money is not an issue that everyone has for a better and luxurious life, life was hard for me until I started bitcoin investment and now I'm earning $9,500 per week

Banksters have inflation to get rich, its how they steal your labor...DUH  Your channel is stupid!!!!!!!!

Q Why chinese Villages get only 23 Mb per second Internet speed..

Cryptocurrency = no more cash system = the mark of the beast system = 666. It is clear that many don't see it  yet. Be aware.

+Get rid of all these mandates, people can find work, and prices will go down.

Lumber went down because of limited processing. Klausner One in Live Oak, Florida shutdown end of 2018 due to business problems and the mill was being sold at tax auction. Binderholz runs the mill now and started production back in the spring of 2021 which is why the prices have gone down. This facility produces a million board feet annually.

aria Jones is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

Amazing how it becomes increasingly more difficult to effectively steer the ship as you intentionally manipulate the instruments you use to sense the environment around you.  Who would have thought?

This market is not selling off, in this market no big player are trading, no volume.

Is it possible that 'The Fed' uses ossified factors in their calculus?  This  presentation illustrates that several 'blind-spots' have taken 'The Fed' by surprise.

Your bachelor's degree is not worth Jack anymore.100%