Forex Today: Dollar keeps its footing ahead of mid-tier data

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
after graduation, I learned something from I can't forget,  people don't want to fix problems so to take advantage of it. inflation cant be stopped because people up there makes use of it.  low interest rates has little to do with growth, it only grows the financial markets. growth is about the people providing innovation or output.

Crypto market is becoming more appealing to investors seeking low-correlation assets that diversify portfolios, with no doubt in mind that we are  going bull with little signs of stopping. I'd say it's out rightly wrong to just sit back hold and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profits should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position, The conditions of this bull market are unlike anything we have ever seen. I got this tips first hand from Ethan Wilbert he is always a step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings has increased drastically from 2.1Bitcoin to 17.7Bitcoin in just 3 months and 2 weeks. I've got full confidence in he's trade abilities. it's advisable for every investor to take advantage of he's strategy , Ethan can be reached on @ [ @Tutorwilberts]

Just trying to understand the definition of a 'bubble' here. When Tesla dropped from $1100 to $500 that wasn't the popping of a Bubble? When Bitcoin dived from $64k to less than $30k that wasn't a bubble? WTF is a bubble guys and WTF is a pop? Does it need to drop 110% before you doom-sayers feel vindicated in your broken clock rants? Please help us out

work against inflation only in high dosages when it is worthy to stop lending money and put them into FED deposit instead. 4. Deposit rates do not fight against inflation in short-term but in mid-term, because commercial banks have to wait until their money come back and investment bank can not use FED deposit, so you have to wait until people take money from their investment accounts to normal accounts. By this money flows out of the stock and bond market which slows the inflation 5. In the long term deposit rates actually makes inflation higher because all that money for the deposit return has to be printed by FED.   So thank God that FED holds ground and is not panicking. This inflation is just a price for rescuing the US economy in 2020. When you printed trillions and put them into the economy it has some consequences, nothing is for free.

Funny how Trumplicans believe inflation can be stopped by anyone. Inflation never stops. Even during your 'greatest' president Trump's presidency, inflation happened every year. It happens in each and every country in the world. Gas, food, rent, taxes, everything goes up every year. There is nothing you can do to stop it. And to those that believe gas will go down to $1 a gallon if you vote for a Republican, you are a big f00l. Oil-reserves are estimated to run out by 2040 meaning there will be no more gas or oil. Oil does not reproduce or grow on trees. Hence why you Trumplicans need to quit opposing the development of future and alternate energy because its not an agenda or a greedy-ploy, its merely your people's (Republican's) point of conservative mentality resisting change and innovation to meet demands. No wonder every business Republicans touch go bankrupt like the American's big 3 automakers that were bailed by the Democrats under strict conditions of changing their engineers and management to develop new products and compete. When they were managed by the Republicans, they were literally making the same cars over and over and nobody was buying them. Imports like Japanese and Europeans left them to dust. Poor Republican conservatism that belongs to the old age. Good job Trumper bois.

employer operations at the  expense of the domestic labor market.big money over workers so  Fed data on labor is seriously flawed and optimize  investorinvestors getting tax breaks and repressing wages in the labor market... Feds mostly provide credit  for big money investors  not for wage earners.  The Feds uses  an adversarial model to pit  labor vs employer investor ... the Feds always favor employersInflation was driven by big money

Stop inflation?  Biden:  "Print more money, for everyone!".

<<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks.<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade.if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors