Forex Today: Dollar keeps its footing ahead of mid-tier data

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was hoping for the Bitcoin bubble pop,  but it's still going strong.

Don't worry guys, they said it's transitory... also the Vax is perfectly safe.

Cessna aircraft crashed Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh

How favourable is the market now. I want to invest in cryptocurrency

It really gets me when these commentators get on here in defense of the Fed the reason I am saying this the FED does not have any dummies on it staff what I am saying here the Fed was not late on any of the financial crisis has they let it happen like it or love it it's the truth

No way they can stop if they try to the economy will deflate to a point where the government will for sure go bankrupt causing famine etc , fundamentally there are 2 problems reducing demographic growth and aging population which is going to devastate the debt burdened economy into a deflationary spiral at one point but for now hyperinflation is the problem .

Politicians are trying to figure out how to inplement unneeded regulations, taxes, and also to understand the potential for industry lobbying $$$$ support... while centralized exchanges look to leverage government to create protections,  hold back competitors, and restrict DeFi. Centralized exchanges look to become even more centralized by using the government's monopoly on violence. Keep government out of decentralized finance!

this  is so flawed. who can say what should be the bitcoin fair value? that means they do noy even know what bitcoin is. Tesla? most of then stock now is on real investors hands so, the valuation is in the future.  we should be talking about main stream media MEME  channels...

Wow, they do not talk about the real problem: the government deficit. So far this 2021: $6.8T spent, $4T collected from taxes. Simply, incompetence. A crash will come, they are just putting it off; flying higher, the fall will be harder.

Rep Waters' questions so naive & unrealistic it is clear that she has NO understanding of PAXOS or cryptocurrencies