Forex Today: Dollar advances in quiet trading

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great discussion on cryptos fantastic questions and answers, will anything change.... no, America will continue to lag behind

work against inflation only in high dosages when it is worthy to stop lending money and put them into FED deposit instead. 4. Deposit rates do not fight against inflation in short-term but in mid-term, because commercial banks have to wait until their money come back and investment bank can not use FED deposit, so you have to wait until people take money from their investment accounts to normal accounts. By this money flows out of the stock and bond market which slows the inflation 5. In the long term deposit rates actually makes inflation higher because all that money for the deposit return has to be printed by FED.   So thank God that FED holds ground and is not panicking. This inflation is just a price for rescuing the US economy in 2020. When you printed trillions and put them into the economy it has some consequences, nothing is for free.

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your money. If you missed out on the last crynewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium.  Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!pto incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought Btc for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16Btc not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis hoium runs program for investor

It's supply and demand; demand is high and supplies are low. Get the supply situation fixed and things will improve.

Holy Moly Gamestop!   If I had a 1,912% increase in my subscribers in less than 30 days, I'd go from 600 to 12,072!

Elections have consequences..TRUMP 2024   

we are the whale now #imstillhoding #500k #AMC

"Furthermore, the mass lockout in the world due to Corona has made the major countries know that the global warming did not happen because of factories but because of another reason which they hide from the world, and I know that they are guessing blindly that there is a planet approaching the Earth even though they have not seen it directly due to its different colours; to illustrate, white like the sun, red, and black so how are they going to see a planet that is covered with fire that is darker than a new moon, can you see a new moon despite its closeness to the Earth? It is the same case for planet Saqar when it is covered with intense black fire. But they will kshowthread.php?p=362934 3 #حرب_من_الله_كونيه_وكورونيه lwDk|Dnow about its coming from scientific theories through its effect on all the planets of the solar system, the sun, and the moon. And the sun has caught up with the moon due to the approach of Planet Saqar, so the full moon occurs ahead of its time before the night of the middle of the lunar month as a repetitive warning in the sky of humans but did not cause them any remembrance Moreover, consecutive climatic disasters are going to befall you and I do not think that it will cause you any remembrance as those fools who do not reason, awaited-mahdi.comthink, nor believe but what NASA announced, ignoring what Allah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani has stated of news that are the truest Words of Allah Lord of the worlds, but NASA and others hide this truth from the worlds and NASA the so-called protector of planet Earth from the dangers of the meteors of planetoids will not benefit you, and I swear by Allah they could not protect themselves from the Planetoid of the first Rajefah (quake). Indeed, Allah will target with the Planetoid of torment the United States of America and they would not be able to protect themselves and it will strike in the speed of light in the land behind the Atlantic Ocean in the USA, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted: {And Our command is but one, like a glance of the eye. (50) And We have already destroyed your kinds, so is there any who will remember? (51) Al-Qamar -Chapter: 54 -Verses: 50-51" Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani 08 - Rabi Awwal - 1443 AH 14 - October - 2021 AD 08:58 am (According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of towns) ______________________   https:

Well I really appreciate ️.for the amazing Bitcoin flip done for me yesterday

First "the will be no inflation", second "the inflation is transitory", what´s next?

The wealthy are buying stocks, gold, crypto, real estate, land... anything they can get their hands on. They are even trying to buy entire neighborhoods and cities.

just can't leave Tesla alone lol your life the obsessive ex