S&P 500 posts 70th record close, Dow rises for sixth straight day

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

As someone who grew up in the '70s ... yaaaawwwwwnnn.

I'll laugh when others work for a few satoshis a month.

inflation goes up regardless of wage increases Fake news

How much did that lady pay cbnc? She doesnt seem have much expertise except mumbling meaningless words.

Yes of course, what goes up comes down, but in this case not in a good way. Deflation is FED's nightmare.

awesome! I am very pleased that politicians are finally seriously addressing the issue. Germany is years away from that again ...

lmao... yeah... everybody sitting around the office with graduate degrees with no1 to do their work for them

What a terrible system we live in, we want some people to be unemployed and potentially homeless as well as prices to rise a certain amount! What a sinister thing to do to a population

current topics are blockchain, artificial intelligence or quantum computer, we have people who lead us and who hardly use a webcam or a common microphone. the future looks good. by the way, let's take a look at the dialogue that all the participants in the meeting had and this Sherman, oh God, the least informed but the worst attitude.

after graduation, I learned something from I can't forget,  people don't want to fix problems so to take advantage of it. inflation cant be stopped because people up there makes use of it.  low interest rates has little to do with growth, it only grows the financial markets. growth is about the people providing innovation or output.