S&P 500 posts 70th record close, Dow rises for sixth straight day

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you know those 3 FEDERAL BANKS are only open to high net worth and INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS for crypto.yah inclusion my a@@

se citizen in a village without wi-fi , they will act like as if someone who didn't saw there family for 30,000 years

Even the bond market bubble hasn't popped yet. The biggest Ponzi of all.   Bringing an old w guy who's a gold bug to tell us Bitcoin is a bubble... might as well bring us a drug dealer to tell us why drugs are great for us

only way to stop it is to turn the printers off stop printing money its been proven no inflation when they turn printers on it starts back up now its to late 850 trillion been printed that all us bills in the world on top of uk printing money china printing money to much been printed 2 ways stop the printing let inflaion run its course crash or raise rates housing will crash forclosers sky rocket then crash ether way only way for evrrything to lvl back out is a crash and we will defult on the debt

How about this. Wallstreet needs to get titans together to help deliver vaccines to the rest of the world otherwise we will continue to have these variants hitting growth every so often. Is it going to be in the next three months that another variant causes another major sell-off and growth slow down?

I am already loving this . I heard for the first time the analogy with the 3 people required to drive a car from Andreas Antonopoulos and it's great to see they have probably watched his s to get Bitcoin education

US government NEEDS to put $100,000 into the banks of ALL Americans! Americans just keep getting battered by nature, corrupt politics, no livable wages, no healthcare, no chance to self actualization! China is watching and planning attack in the next 10 years! HAARP evil technology executed onto Americans

Rep Waters' questions so naive & unrealistic it is clear that she has NO understanding of PAXOS or cryptocurrencies

Where is the accountability. Who is responsible for the inflation. No one cares