Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Cal-Maine, Tesla, Alibaba and others

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think the first half of 2022 is much better than the 2nd half. I can list 100 facts if necessary.

The question at 4:03:50 was answered so poorly! The question was about BTC Energy consumption and Ms. Dixon shills her own Stellar, while not addressing that the claim of "1 BTC transaction uses the equivalent amount of energy of 1 month of an Household in the US"  is outrageously wrong, while not even going into that BTC uses 57.7%+ "Bitcoin has the highest sustainable Energy consumption mix" & Bitcoin uses mostly wasted Energy... Big fail.  source: GLOBAL BITCOIN MINING DATA REVIEW OCTOBER 2021

No actually all this stimulus money does have a positive correlation to the severe inflation that persists today...there is no denying that

Pretty subdued for my.  His everything rally into year end hasnt been so hot

Like an addict the government will spend us into crisis they cant stop.

The anti-American sleazy SOB Gary Gensler was THANKFULLY body-slammed by this hearing. Congress needs to finish the job and knock him (and maybe the SEC) the F OUT.

11 % GAIN Today So Far... AABB GOLD-backed Crypto stock. AabbExchange Launches DEC 28 th for AABBG to begin Trading. Only 5.4 mil initial token supply... over 420,000 SOLD Already.... AABB UP 4,400 % in 2021.

Consumer spending power has remained relatively flat during the pandemic while the ability to spend was reduced. This results in a shift from spending on services, such as airfare and hotels, to spending on goods, which is subject to massive supply disruptions. Americans saved at record levels in 2020. If we really want to get goods inflation in check, we should work to entice other countries to reduce COVID restrictions to allow for a free flow of tourism. Spending on vacations reduces the appetite to buy a new car or other goods on a more frequent basis, in turn reducing demand on supply-strained goods.

what do you expect from a country with Big Consumption but without Manufacturing? but lets face it, with US$ 7.25 minimum wage, you just cant manufactured daily necessities here...