GBP/USD: Corrective move up to an interesting level!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
tablet equivalent?What program is that you use to view everything? And is there a phone

Just found this  and clicked sub right away after seeing "SM Concepts "on the caption. Began learning the SM method today, so I thought this  would be good for clarification of the concept as a whole. My thoughts proved right. Great content bro, but just one thing, try to reduce your talking speed bcos i cant hear some important parts. Keep up the good work.

25:48 Why is the bullish engulfing pattern left of the bearish one not valid? Likewise there are two 38.2% candles, one bullish and one bearish that precede the opposite expected move.

Nice !! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid 19 pandemic investiing with a professional broker, Mrs kimberly Garber

Wow.. this was brilliant... I smiled all through... By the way, this is my first comment on a  page ... Well done

Hey!! So I'm being learning how to day trade for about 2 weeks and I came across your channel.....I literally made an account and subscribed for the first time and I've been using  since it started!!!!  Thank you for all your great content.....everyone else seems to be doing this for the money,  but you seem like you honestly just want to help and teach others.  I appreciate you and hope to learn more

written rules said' body' of candle had to be across EMA

Im bearish on GBPUSD. Entered short last week.

? "Don't cheat the market"??? ... can you PLEASE explain what you mean by this?  The s are so good I'm considering joining the academy

Very nice... its amazing to learn from such a gem... Lost much money in FX without strategy and knowlege..... now trying to grab my chunk from crypto but still in loss.... even I entered in dip but......

No other mentor like this guy. I wake up just to hear "Hey heywhats up my friend" lol love this guy and your energy bro.  I'm Following you beyond becoming a professional.