GBP/USD: Corrective move up to an interesting level!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

made it to the end, thanks for some straight forward objective instruction.

Now I know the reason why most people tend to recommend him ️this much, hes literally the best recovery agent out there .

you're awesome just like superman! Love your s and the way you explain everything. By helping others you will get everything you want in life. Thank you!

Great ! but the 27:30 we cannot see the ATR part.

I've been your criber long time ago Sir. Because I saw your transparency and passionate the way you share your knowledge! Thank you for always giving us gems!!!

How does donchian channel differ from bollinger bands?

is excellent. I learn something new with every

i am still smiling its been so beneficial trying some one new, the step i take was more better and now i can smile to the bank, God bless you for helping the poor @metro_lisa_trades i invested thru her as my account manager and i was able to make passive profits after 5 days.... you can contact her on lnstergram *@metro_lisa_trades* thank me after

honestly all of the most successful trading is what youve just said in this . Its so simple, yet extremely hard to master. Trading is more of a psychological endeavor than anything. I loved the way you explained it. Super simple and easy to understand. Keep up the good work!

I've been watching your  content since early March.  With absolutely zero trading experience.  I have learned so much in this time. Honestly it wasn't all from your instruction but you most definitely are extremely good at instructional content. I can watch every second . No matter how long . Your presentation is top notch love when you ask did we see ,can  you find ....? And u actually wait a second or so. Thank you