GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
unique and quality content as always . Thanks .

Good Evening all. Chioma Nwachi Izuwa. From Isiala ngwa ngwa, Abia State, Nigeria

Great , really appreciate it! What are your thoughts on using ichimoku? Would you ever do an ichimoku ?

You share tremendously  valuable knowledge  n, and you're a top  of the notch presenter.  I love your analytical, technical - non emotional approach.  Thank you much!

Thank you so much for your valuable time in making s like this Mr. . You've helped a lot of people especially a beginner like me. Keep it up and God Bless you!

does the color of hammer or Doji matter? shoudl we look for green candle on hammer ?

ttle commission she charges on her trade.

50 likes lol... You've been rewarded 10folds

I've watched a LOT of s on trading and none seem to break it down like you do. Really appreciate you making these s! Thank you!

During the covid-19 pandemic, i was able to invest with a professional broker,Mrs Elizabeth Graham, I have been making huge profits on my investments ever since i started trading with her, Mrs Elizabeth Graham's trading strategies are top notch.

Big money forms candlesticks to bait you. Big money can change  a candlestick when enough retail money is in play. Keep a short stop loss. Fuck the trade. You can get in later if you still have your money. I put a stop a few cents below my purchase. If I get stopped out, so what. Time to get a sandwich.