GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'M HUMBLED AND APPRECIATE OF ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR MY SCHOOL BILLS THIS FLIP REALLY GOES A LONG YOU'RE THE BEST..

someone can explain what is price rejection? thx

I agree with u mi man!Thats is basically thaa system

crypto work? like i know that short sell should be squared off in the same day, but all the s i watch, they show downtrend short here but they use the daily chart. like how does it work? please help... anyone. thanks.can you make a live trade short sell ? in an equity market you have to square it off on the same day right? so all these strategies need to be applied on lower time frames. someone help me here. also how does selling in forex

Thank you very much for this . You are a great teacher and I have learned a lot from you.   I appreciate how you continue to reiterate all the basics in your s and do not take for granted that your viewers know the basic information, despite how basic the concepts might be.   That is often a difficult area for advanced teachers, when explaining to students that are totally new to the topic.  Happy new year

Bro thanks this made me pay more attention

Pudding!!!    was not expecting that  nearly wore my coffee!!!  can't stop laughing!

loved the , amazing content

Hi,  I am your subscriber from India. I like your s as you very honest compared to others on . My question is nobody tells and even you didn't is... Which is the best time frame for using these sets of indicators like 15min or 1hr or 4hr or 1D or 1W..what's should be best time frame to use these indicators for Intraday trading and Long term trading.can you make  or answer me here?

I have watch tons on  about TA recently... I understand there are pros and cons... But most people talking about it try to sell you a course that teach just that. Is it that not suspicious ? I mean, if it was the ''holy grail'', why are you still making   instead of running your own trading company ?

s - I have seen just a sampling of your output...i greatly appreciate the open air content you provide and I have wanted to better understand fx for some time....if I am still sold on the idea of diving into (see how I did that) the world of fx, after looking more into your library, then I intend to become an EAP team member. CheersI was sold once you said 'punch me if i say teeny weenie again (or to that effect) lmao

Thank you for such simple but through description of such a complex topic. You have broken it down so simply that I am a fan !