EUR/USD BULLS ARE GAINING STRENGTH|LONG

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bro you really killing this I love your work  how would I get your book

so blessed watching your s for free! wishing more blessings to come your way! :)

Good luck on the crypto, charts look good and then it drops LOL too many bots with programmed prices

system for trading indices like US30, DAX30, S&P500, and NAS100. Thanks so much. I appreciate your efforts.Hello, thank you for such an insightful and educative . Can you please make a  on your reliable and proven strategy

Awesome ! Thanks for sharing such helpful tips mate.

Does this work on stocks as well as currencies?

Dear sir, you are amazing... Please make a  on how to select volatile stocks for swing trading

My name sibusiso ngumle i live in rustenburg please help me withdrawal iqoption please

I keep replaying this  to remind my self. Your beginers playlist definitely what everyone needs.  Thanks for your effort. I hope soon Ill be able to join the classes you offered. Soon

This is an awesome . You packed this perfectly and were very detailed and precise.  Thanks you!

You all won't believe i met a female trader who taught me how to read signals myself Her tips has helped me a lot in trading today and i'm so grateful i came across her Mai_trades on Insta.God bless her abundantly for helping my family and financially free today