EURJPY: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Santoshi nakatomo told us this, "that's why support bitcoin"

Never put all your eggs in one basket, and never bet more than you can afford to lose.

Stop printing money and stop the government from spending. But the main cause of inflation is the value of the dollar. The more the government spends the value of the dollar gets smaller. Which drives up the cost of products. Stop the spending. Stop the Build Back Better  bill. Bring back jobs at the oilfields, close the borders and lower taxes.

If the inflation crisis doesn't end, then there would be no sense to go and find work because the cost of living will never match your paycheck. Its either find work and starve, or go to work with no clothes. Because we can't afford nothing anymore nowadays.

"Need a degree" ha! If I can show I can do the job I expect that job. Not someone who needs a class to be inspired to learn the job.

PAIN GIVES A LESSON & EVERY LESSON CHANGES A PERSON.!!!*️️️

Not necessarily new... Vietnam , many other examples in history. It's whether power nations will go beyond that - Nagasaki again etc. That was seen as a rational mathematical equation- timexmanpower. The definitive deterrent. If it happens again not clear that the follow up would conclude in the same way.

To AOC that throws softballs on these CEOs: if I will be living in a society where everybody is an opportunist trading cryptos, I would rather DIE. Thank you.

Erm heres the part where someone says  xrp to the mooon!

All of these dumb experts in the comments smh. Clearly you know nothing about manufacturing an industry I've been in 25 years. Cutting staff does not mean loss of production necessarily. Every manufacturer has unproductive people on the payroll who bring nothing to the table who should be cut.

China?  You mean the UK, EU, and USA. Those are the economies sinking into an abyss

NO! the USA is simply insustainable the cost to live as we do is too much, borrowing to pay debts has never help anyone in debt.

Yes, we put some of my retirement money into WLUNA offered at Coinbase and lost it all, we bought near the top.brbrThank you for explaining what transpired, er will subscribe and look at your other threads.

awesome! I am very pleased that politicians are finally seriously addressing the issue. Germany is years away from that again ...

The mogwai halfway through distracted me