EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
thank you for sharing your knowledge dear

Pdf for technical analysis??Hello ,, do you have an Ebook

Finally. I made it to the end.

Since I started waiting for pullbacks Ive been better at trading

Sir i have question this strategy can also be use in cryptocurrency trading?

I literally subscribed to your channel after watching about 5 minutes of your . You explain things so clearly and you know how to visualize things for others, so they can understand it. After watching the whole  I can say it is by far the best TA  that I have seen. Thanks!

How I made 100,000$  trading on forex in one week need any advice email my mentor?

Can I use a combination of Donchian Channel + ATR for day trade?

Fantastic content, also your teaching method is really easy on the ears, and very understandable, have subscribed and liked, also watching other s in this series, looking to sign up to your program... thank you for this content and lesson Cheers Tony

Hey . Thanks for the s. What is the name of the tool u use for writing on your screen? Thank You

Great info and thanks. Question. In double bottom description you have 4hr time frame (39:30). And when showing actual example you had 1hr (39:40). On which time frame we should be watching the setup?

In regards to the double bottom reversal strategy; what timeframe would you say this works on? You're currently showing it on 4h charts, but would it also work on 3m-15m charts for example? I like intraday trading cause holding my money in a trade doesn't feel right to me yet (newbie here).  Thanks, keep it up!