EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EURCAD has established an upward channel and is now almost at the bottom of that channel.

RSI is oversold at 28.9 on the 4Hour, has hit 28 before bouncing back above on the 2Hour and bottomed at 31.8 before bouncing on the 6Hour.

Directly below the price we see the lower boundary of the upward channel and a previous good Demand Zone .

Price may continue down to touch the lower channel boundary and the demand zone , which will push the RSI further into the oversold range and give us a very advantageous Risk/Reward opportunity.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

*My real MVP goes to the name above, hes just like a magician I reaƂly appreciate everything he did.*

Hi ! Thanks for the . It was informative, well-explained and helpful. Is the Donchian Channel set to using only 20 day inputs or can we change the length by using a different time frame?

good job awesome i learn a lot today

The 295 people who disliked this  are very consistent to their routine and that will leave them to nothing but poverty.

1hr? I noticed you mostly trade on the 1D timeframe. May I know if there's a reason for this?Hi . May I ask if your strategies apply to shorter time frames such as 15min

I saw testimonies all over the place I thought it was made up stories till I was convinced and gave it a try and honestly I don't regret the move I made because I invested in a big way, now I'm grateful to my mentor

Hi ! Thanks for the . It was informative, well-explained and helpful. Is the Donchian Channel set to using only 20 day inputs or can we change the length by using a different time frame?

cribed. A nice balance between getting to the point, and going into details.

...    You are a legend !!! Thank you

Been learning about candle sticks, but had to learn more...glad that I found your ! Thanks.

Giving sauce out! Do a  about quarter theories.