XLM - Hidden Bullish Divergence in the making?!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does this work on stocks as well as currencies?

Great . I started watching your  last year as a beginner before giving stock market a trial. I was able to make $43,000 with capital of $9,000 trading with Expert Mr Robert Kane who guided me throughout my trading. Thanks to him.

Man this was such a well rounded . Its incredible how you managed to condense so much crucial and useful information into such a short . You're a natural born teacher!

Please enable "automatic translation" for the

Thanks to all that made mention of *madrigal_kelvin_* on înstaqrm. I just made my own withdrawal of $30,000.00 investing $4,000.00

Teo is a God's gift to us. I can never yawn while watching every single  he is way too energetic :D

Why the buyers push up the prices, the buyers would want to buy at a lower price and sell it at a higher price, can you please clarify?

This is very scary. I literally trade the exact same strategy in the exact same way wtfffff ???  Literally the only two differences is that I wait for that lower timeframe break of structure on the 5 min instead of 1 min and I have 1:3 RR every time

thanks for the great s, thanks for giving a lot of value in them. I have one question regarding the moving average. What moving average do you use for the chart on H4? Is it enough to set 100 as a period. And which one on D1? Thank you for your reply :)