XLM - Hidden Bullish Divergence in the making?!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Why is your face so pretty and filtered lol

Hey TEO...THANKS BUDDY FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE...

Thank you RT! I've had a bit of a bad trading week ... and this, back to basics , is all I needed to regain confidence ... I shall watch it again Saturday before I will draw my lines for the next week ... very much appreciated

Grade 11 students here trying to learn. Can I ask does the technical analysis of cryptocurrency and stocks the same? and does this  apply to the technical analysis on stock or what? Please answer me.

As always great tutorial  Hey   We as a trend followers is it compulsory to trade multiple markets I. E. Stocks,  commodity,  forex all at same time?

A plethora of knowledge. Thank you so much for this!! <3 I wish you all the success in the world.

As always great tutorial  Hey   We as a trend followers is it compulsory to trade multiple markets I. E. Stocks,  commodity,  forex all at same time?

cribed, hopefully I could have a reliable forex trader to guide me through because I paid for a few Signallers but all are trash and I didnt learn anything

Grade 11 students here trying to learn. Can I ask does the technical analysis of cryptocurrency and stocks the same? and does this  apply to the technical analysis on stock or what? Please answer me.

This is a great concept you mentioned, I like every bit of your explanation it shows there is a lot I have to work on if I want to be proficient with my trades.

Bro thanks this made me pay more attention

Thank you ! Now which time frame are you using the ATR to decide where to put your stop loss? Thanks again!