AAPL could falling to 165.75

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

We have double top with : divergence on H4
Harmonic pattern
If it break 177.98 the stock could go to the 165.75 as first TP
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Great  for a beginners who doesn't know any of the basics of candlesticks charts... Good job brthr

Can you make  about gapping above resistance ?

Thank you for this . It's easy for a beginner like me to understand and put into practice. It also helped me learn how to use the tools on the chart. Bless you for this.

I GOT A FREE SIGNAL  AND NOW AM MAKING IT IN FOREX

Love how you explain things awesome job

Great content, these rules you mentioned are top-notch. I have been making huge ROI on my trade investment thanks to my expert guide but when I see good content I appreciate it.

Awesome, I'm watching your  right now and just had to pause it and write this, but that trick with the fib retracement at the 38.2% hammer, that is some clever shit right there

I can't believe he exists! :|  this much of information and knowledge... for FREE!!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!

Really appreciate your effort

I love your s youve helped me so much to grow my knowledge and portfolio

Hey man! Another great lesson by my bot ! I watched the beginner vid last week. This one this week. The beginner one was great but now Im really starting to get it! Thanks so much brother! You are doing a great service to society! Every vid I watch, I feel more confident about making successful trades. You make it seem so simple... Truth is, it is kinda simple.... Once you show people how to identify trends and see market patterns, it all gets less risky. Keep doing what you do brother! This is going to come back to you 10 fold!!! Thanks again! Ill check out another lesson later this week! TAE all day!

Amazing content, thank you so much