Expect Over 80% Profit From Barrick Gold Shares

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
DoD and pentegon will not let pltr trade like a meme stock. Just buy and hold

When someone states or ask questions about a "bubble"... it shows me that they are actually not very involved in crypto or block chain right now. As far as I have seen much of the crypto market is actually in a consolidation phase or slight downturn in a larger, uptrend cycle. In other words many cryptos are actually somewhat beaten up, currently. It is likely that the questioner's information is far on the periphery or about years or almost a decade behind. It is likely much of their information is based on hear say of the uninvolved and not current. They may or may not be interested and have hard of the crypto market, but have mostly  "heard" so much negative talk from people who are actually not even involved much themselves. Perhaps random people or talking heads with no skin in the game, or any real involvement.

Push on , can't buy any cars right now ,from any manufacturer, take over the market

People aren't suddenly spending a larger percentage of their wages on new stuff. This is a lie that media and this administration are trying to use.

Henry Ford knew he had to pay his employees enough to buy one of his cars.

Really dislike this guy. He isn't likeable and very nationalist. No country other then US should trust this guy.

Decide if you want to BUY A NEW CAR OR USED ONE!! is LEASING better?

It's not China.  Super high gas prices and a shaky and overinflated real estate market is obliterating the middle class.  Add in all the other negatives and ya,  there's something really really bad about to happen.

20% return with almost no risk. Hmmmmmmm. What kind of idiot takes loan to invest. If it was an institutional investor i can understand but private individuals?

s during the Restrictions this would not happen ️️️