Asia FX news wrap: Evergrande kicks off 2022 with more problems

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Walmart across the board has raised prices. Most, if not all, sticker prices are old. New prices you find out at the register.

Great Stuff. I started watching your threads last year as a beginner before giving stock market a trial. I was able to make $972,000 within 3 Months with a capital of $200,000. keep it up!

l and dividend balance of 4.05% average. Keep up the great work.establishes and confirms everything I have learned. I am now managing my own portfolio and am loving it. I am still a beginner so operate with due diligence and caution.  I know markets are good right now but I am pleased to say that I'm running today at 9.67 pI LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU GUYS. Thank you SO much!, I knew NOTHING about investing myself beginning 2021. I'm older than your pa. LOL  I took your academy course in March and haven't looked back. Everything you and your dad are presenting is very Interesting and it confirms what I've learned and am doing. Your s and teaching supports

The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading I know this will sound like a cliche, but the single most important reason that people lose money in the financial markets is that they dont cut their losses short.

With SpaceX, Solar city and neuralink- Tesla is no bubble at all.

Banks are 3rd party scams. After what they did to me, i dont want to hear them crying to me when crypto disrupts them. They deserve everything coming.

*Knowledge and research are crucial parts of investing, This is why I've made Astronomical returns*

Neo-liberal policies are the main reasons for this inflation. COVID-19 exposed the obvious. Endless wars, NAFTA with moving manufacturing outside the US, income inequality, corporatism, and so on.

Hey Mr. Sorkin I vivdly recall you pounding the table about supposed Voter Suppression . Well the early voting in  Georgia primaries produced 3X the votes since 2018. So much for you & your wokeristas hyping up Jim Crow.

decoupling from china; how ta hack not cause inflation. increase wage 1.5XKickout immigrant