Asia FX news wrap: Evergrande kicks off 2022 with more problems

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ISRO successfully planed new missions for 2023 and ISRO generals have limited Oppo chinese deal.. So china is crying again.

The fact that these bubbles kept on inflating during Covid tells you all you need to know, the Fed is the US economy at this point.

So that's one dangerous way to raise wages.... it'll be interesting to see how this plays out

When you print more money anytime the economy has a dip and give people "relief funds" aka money for no reason. You will have to pay ot back through inflation.

To AOC that throws softballs on these CEOs: if I will be living in a society where everybody is an opportunist trading cryptos, I would rather DIE. Thank you.

TSLA is deeply undervalued if it can get AV to work. The professional driving industry in the US alone, annually, is worth nearly $1T USD.

if the fed can: a) stop population growth b) stop people who invent new things like technology which take away jobs c) provide 100% job security

When will incompetent and self serving  go out of business?

It took Biden less then a year to destroy our economy.

Banks are 3rd party scams. After what they did to me, i dont want to hear them crying to me when crypto disrupts them. They deserve everything coming.

If USA does not want this technology to go to other countries like El Salvador, Russia etc. they should really leave some freedom for the Crypto Space. Trying to keep it down may work on short term, on long term it will just make it grow somewhere else.