What Makes a Successful Forex Trader?

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would NEVER BUY Crypto Currencies.brI also am against Internet Banking.brThe only people I hear about who have lost money use one or both services.brI have yet to hear of anyone who doesn#39t use Internet Banking who has lost money from Internet Fraud.brIf you have no presence, you can#39t be hacked.

Gov should ban crypto it is sucking liquidity ,

Super positive session there ... bullish

Coffeezilla covered this really well too without the pizzaz but more focused on why it tanked

This comment section has the most amount of crypto scam comments I#39ve ever seen

Inflation is built in to the monetary system.

What place is that? Looks so beautiful. Looks like   is chiiling while the shares are heading down

<I see BTC at $75K by end of this year but Will always let  anyone know to forget predictions and start making good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. The market is very unstable and you can't tell if it's going bearish or bullish. While myself and others are trading without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket. It all depends on the pattern you follow .I was able to make 21 bTC in just November from implement in  trades with tips and info from keith Brian Jerry>>

Web3 Spark SPARK3 prevents Bear market, bot trades, paper hands by its automatic algorithms, so it#39s the safest altcoin ever. I am sure it will hit 10 bucks in no time.

People like him should be prosecuted, brought to justice and let them feel what others have gone thru, they can not be left at large to scam again, wonder how many people have actually ended in hospitals, lost their lives or about to. the whales out there should look for him ..

They are missing the most important piece of this bubble story : massive money supply increases.

Where the f they at the scenery looks beautiful