What Makes a Successful Forex Trader?

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So that's one dangerous way to raise wages.... it'll be interesting to see how this plays out

He messes up in China and now he says our economy is bad????

losing my $1k doesnt seem so bad after this thread lol.

Only thing he has predicted correctly is when to sell his stock!

never had so many viewers with this wild exciting political discussion

America don't solve any problems.

He reminds me of celebrities living in hollywood bubbles.brHere in Korea I've seen lots of controversies around kpop stars, other celebrities and some wealthy people about being rude to the ordinary people. Having more successful career than anyone and being prettier than others granted them to act such ways and then society didn't do much about it since they are so successful, it didn't matter what kinda personalities they own

ford, gm, volkwagon, porche , mecrecedes all increasing investments in evs and increasing head counts. elon musk reduction of head counts sound fishy and indicate tough environement of him being the richest on the planet. now this idiot will have to revoerse his policy if head count......

losing my $1k doesnt seem so bad after this thread lol.

So...call my WhatsApp number to become a bitcoin millionaire?

Politicians are trying to figure out how to inplement unneeded regulations, taxes, and also to understand the potential for industry lobbying $$$$ support... while centralized exchanges look to leverage government to create protections,  hold back competitors, and restrict DeFi. Centralized exchanges look to become even more centralized by using the government's monopoly on violence. Keep government out of decentralized finance!

I did invest in luna but a small amount. I divided my portfolio into 3 parts, blue-chip cryptos like BTC or eth, then mid-cap kind of coins and then small-cap which going to give massive returns but chances of losing the whole investment are also there. brI invested 30% of my money in these volatile coins and even then I chose like 7-8. So even if someone gave a massive return, my portfolio will not rise massively but if that project virtually become zero...I would not be impacted much (Probably close to 3-4%).brThat#39s why I always say, portfolio allocation is too necessary. You never know when it#39s going to save you.

my god would you even explain how the short squeezes came to be and more importantly WHY it was possible you greedy bunch - you guys are media terrorists this is not information