What Makes a Successful Forex Trader?

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I told all of my friends all new coins are trash and it would take years until they really start thriving - nobody is listening brIn 2011 when I was still in my A-levels we were thinking about getting jobs to invest into bitcoin brBack then 100bucks wouldve gotten you thousands of bitcoinsbrIt was clear as day and night to everyone in tech class that this is is the next big thingbrIm never investing into any new altcoin unless I see that happening again brSo far it never happened brEthereum kinda got its spot now but bitcoin has a huge black market that utilizes its potential and that is just something we dont know about brWe just know its hugebrJust freaking massivebrIts the reason bitcoin began its growth in the first placebrThe silkroad is what made bitcoin hugebrThe possibility of this happening to a new coin is close to 0 so farbrBut we are now nearing a point where this chance is growing exponentially brIts gonna be big but if you do not understand tech, society and value altogether just stay away from the marketbrJesusbrSo many things come into playbrEverybody knows the stock market is complicatedbrCrypto is even worse! brAnd people believe they have figured it all outbrThis is madness

FUD Merchants. Be AFRAID, Be VERY AFRAID

As the old saying goes :     "Keep printing and spending. Things will turn out ok."                                                          _Brandon_

Despite the economic crisis, I#39m so happy I#39ve been earning $60,000 returns from my $10,000 investment every 21days.

Most times it amazes me greatly the way I moved from an average lifestyle to earning over 63k per month, utter shock is the word. I have understood a lot in the past few years to doubt that opportunities abound in the financial markets, The only thing is to know where to focus .

You need a degree in technology, business and an understanding someone when listening to this guy

The issue with this  is it brings a bunch of different sectors together to prove a "bubble" yet the supposed bubble is implied to be specific to one market? so they pretty much prove their own theory wrong. they basically saying "one of these markets could be in a bubble" while showing significant increase in value across all assets since pandemic.   Meanwhile it is not discussed that this is primarily due to rampant global money printing inflating currencies around the world so yes assets will go up especially since governments and banks are pumping this printed money into assets.

I have 1300 share of pltr so far. Imma keep buying for the next 5 years every payday

Yes it can.  Re-Elect Donald J Trump

brPPS: Let the Lord sanctify you. And read a Bible at least once a day, even if it's just one chapter.

Yes of course, what goes up comes down, but in this case not in a good way. Deflation is FED's nightmare.

The only issue is there is way to many cryptos ... Coinbase was fine when it had 3 coins ... but over 100 is way to risky

gme a bubble. Lots more in this  was off. Must be lobbyists. Too  bad my dislike wont matter.These people made little sense calling amc