What Makes a Successful Forex Trader?

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
why is waters running this? i want someone capable please.

That's NOT INVESTING....Thats gambling kind of going to Vegas!

The personal savings rate as a share of disposable income dropped to 4.4% in April, the lowest since September 2008, according to data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis released Friday.May 27, 2022..   Nuff said

The fact that these bubbles kept on inflating during Covid tells you all you need to know, the Fed is the US economy at this point.

Fractional Reserve Banking is the biggest evil ever put on mankind

Musk is still hiring, all the while taking out the trash.  When you hire a lot of people, you're bound to get some losers you need to get rid of eventually.   I thought there'd be way more than 10% losers working there though :)  They are still making cars and there is still a 10 month waiting list to get a new one.

The base of all this roots to the crazy real estate prices , Rest all are increasing like Gas, Food etc...Arrest Real Estate Prices, and rest will fall in line!!

My homeboy apartment complex just increased his rent by over $400..wages are up 3% but inflation is at 6%

Heres the more important question: does the US government WANT to stop inflation? After all, Poverty is phrased as an individual failure in America, not a systemic issue. Its your fault that your pay doesnt keep up with inflation, and its your fault that your pay is so low to begin with.  Social programs are too expensive, we can spare a couple billion of taxpayer money to bail out Amazon Because it had a slow third quarter. Affordable housing is too much of a financial burden, yet the annual budget for military spending goes up by billions every year.  Suffering is the point

How can the pace of recovery be any slower?  Poverty is increasing with inflation.

I wouldnt be scared IF the a rich werent getting Richer and Mostly with so much Stimi ‍️‍️ we do need to be Cautious The Rich can Manipulate anything with Money. Sadly Money Is Power

One thing is clear, California politicians are a mess and embarrassment.

He knows he can't deliver on all his big promises and he's trying to blame everything but himself for the pickle he is in.

zero chance as long as Fed is serving its masters on wall street - the Goldmans, the Morgans and the BlackRocks

Or maybe its not irrationality. Maybe its the same thing it has been over the last 2000 years where tribesmen with little top hats are blamed for starting every war and usurping every nations money. And it looks like 110 is coming