USD Breaking News: U.S. Dollar Fades on ISM Manufacturing PMI Miss

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Buying power has fallen for any 2 year period since 1968.  So this news is >50 years to late.  We are now in the same cycle of all unlimited governments swapping between Fascism, Communism, and Fundamentalism.  The only solution now is Exodus and leave the Nazi planet behind.

Thank you so much for this informative thread it has helped me greatly. Most time people don#39t know where to start when it comes to investment. But great investors can provide proper guidance...

As long as any of these systems allow the userclient to buy or sell large amounts, they#39ll be easy to attack.

Did you know those 3 FEDERAL BANKS are only open to high net worth and INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS for crypto.yah inclusion my a@@

DoD and pentegon will not let pltr trade like a meme stock. Just buy and hold

Its because we've shifted our purchasing habits from services to goods... and it has nothing to do with handing out $9,000 to every family.

We should believe in  and wall street right and what they say? LOL wake tf up ppl

Theyve been trashing Tesla for years, it reminds me of the reporter Bezos told to invest in Amazon hell be a billionaire and the reporter just trashed on Amazon

I used to and now do not trust stable coins - need regulations on stable coins and exchanges

I have always said, quotThe best stuff on the internet is free.quotbrThere are ways to build crypto for free and build a portfolio without having to spend all your  hard earned money. Take what you can get for FREE. Then if you lose it... well it was free nothing lost. Ride The wave.