The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Monetary inflation is just the government helping the rich at the expense of the poor.

first time? here in argentina we have 52% we had like 2000% inflation accumulated in 20 years

Inflation forces people to spend less and use less.  It's not necessarily a bad thing.  It's like fever or pain, tells you that something is wrong.

Stop massive gov spending.  Allow pipelines to open up.  Stop the lockdowns

The 'crisis' won't stop until they usher in that chip if ya know what I mean.

se citizen in a village without wi-fi , they will act like as if someone who didn't saw there family for 30,000 years

I think the first half of 2022 is much better than the 2nd half. I can list 100 facts if necessary.

This channel is owned by the Federal Reserve Bankster Family Cartel that has been robbing us sense 1913  Duh!!!!    And funds all wars, both sides fools!!!

Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Melinda Dixon, her skills set is exceptional..

The Federal Reserve Bank is very, very destructive to the USA. A gold standard is superior.