LIVE: MELANIA TRUMP CELEBRATES BTC ANNIVERSARY

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
A decentralized media just as important as a decentralized financial system #blocknewsmedia

quotThe one who reads the newspaper knows what#39s happening in the world, the one who reads the Bible knows whyquot. Bible prophecies.br Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, the life.  Look up, your redemption draws near.

@Ms. Garcia - @4:30:45 into the YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDED ASIANS IN QUESTIONS.  ASIANS ARE PART OF THE MINORITY GROUP, IN CASE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN.  IM ALWAYS SICK AND TIRED WHEN PEOPLE FORGET TO INCLUDE ASIANS WHENEVER TALKING ABOUT MINORITY ISSUES.  MOST IMPORTANTLY, NOT ALL ASAINS ARE WEALTHY.  THERE QUITE A FEW ASAINS WHO ARE INDEED POOR.

Despite the economic downturn,I'm so happy☺️. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days

Thanks you American and Eropean to build China MONEY for Military, so China have STROOONG WEAPON  now for WAR.

Turkey the best example of not increasing interest rates :-)

I had some money in the UST Anchor scheme... Figured the 20% rate was unsustainable,  but thought it would come down slowly as they started going in May (reducing the rate by 2% every month while the rate was unsustainable). Either way, seemed risky so kept the amount reasonably low. Lesson learnt - if something seems unsustainable, shouldn#39t try to squeeze some last potential gains out of it.brbrIn hindsight, the biggest mistake was allowing UST to grow beyond its organic demand - they should have kept the maximum allowed UST growth relative to the demand on  retail payments, and never incentivized the Anchor lending in any way. Unfortunately Do Kwon had all the incentives to grow the LUNA project as fast he could, and that#39s what he did.

Civil Contempt For Trump, But Trump Has Not Been Indicted

No because represent paid more easily your own.

And then the eternity in hell, OR eternity in heaven through Jesus Christ which is free for all who repent of sins in Jesus.

Of course there is inflation now, u just printed more than 3 trillion in 2 years.

you poors who thought 15 years ago a home in vancouver costing 700k was a bubble must be crying so hard now that the average since family detached is closer to 3 million...wish you had purchased back then huh? hahah losers