LIVE: MELANIA TRUMP CELEBRATES BTC ANNIVERSARY

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The only way to fix inflation is to bring the collapse of 2008-2009 back.

Unions should be scrapped. What a waste of money.

Boomer media: "bItCoiN dOeSnT haVE fUNdAmENtaL vALue"  lol you all were saying that when it was a few bucks, and you'll continue to say it when it's valued at hundreds of thousands. I can't wait for your leech filled "financial advisor" industry to be gutted.

Inflation is width the  government needs  But not the people

If lumber and steel go up, how could you say housing prices are in a bubble but the raw meterials are supply and demand?

Im not saying crypto doesnt Experience inflation but unlike other fiat backed assets inflation doesnt harm crypto. Not only this but also the fact that fiat in general is crashing even though crypto will see corrections I really dont think crypto is in a bubble as many people think it is due to the fact that it turns fiat currency into x10 return or more not only this but aswell as crypto has its own power its own entity no body controls other than members of that blockchain or crypto holdings.

Please hold more hearings like this! Thoughtful, informative and not much partisan bluster. Bravo to all involved, let''s get something done.

If you have a good  idea about how your investment creates value, the same value which forms the part of the returns that your recieve then, You are safe.brIf you have no idea of what you are doing, you are straight up gambling.

Dude from California seemed very ignorant

Crypto market is becoming more appealing to investors seeking low-correlation assets that diversify portfolios, with no doubt in mind that we are  going bull with little signs of stopping. I'd say it's out rightly wrong to just sit back hold and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profits should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position, The conditions of this bull market are unlike anything we have ever seen. I got this tips first hand from Ethan Wilbert he is always a step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings has increased drastically from 2.1Bitcoin to 17.7Bitcoin in just 3 months and 2 weeks. I've got full confidence in he's trade abilities. it's advisable for every investor to take advantage of he's strategy , Ethan can be reached on @ [ @Tutorwilberts]