LIVE: MELANIA TRUMP CELEBRATES BTC ANNIVERSARY

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you own Tesla stock Bitcoin and apple you will have a very comfortable and cushy future, while all around you people will be fighting over a potato.

Well, US government started increasing tariff since Trump on imports, not just China but the whole world, so american is artificially paying 10+% to US government that spends on military outside US in the name of national security.

Please someone make time stamps and add his crypto wallet to tip him! Thank you! ️

You guys understand finance but certainly not psychology

Can bursting a crypto bubble save the inflation?

Tesla aint  just cars ~  Its gonna be a new World Order.   Think Space X.

Republicans grok this so much more than the Democrats.

Кучку мошенников нужно было прям в зале арестовать!

There goes the secret... A bubble that everybody knows it, is not a bubble. ( checking with a pen balance sheet.. hey while I was checking price moved +13% and keep on going .. let me adjust.. ups now -7% dam you markets and I don't have a calculator..you guys!!  )

Of course it can because the inflation like the supply chain issues are artificial methods of control.  We have a system that doesn't work, requires cash to prop it up,  and have an elite that has grown fatter on it.  The question really is will the population tolerate it anymore

The only issue is there is way to many cryptos ... Coinbase was fine when it had 3 coins ... but over 100 is way to risky

Yes it can be stopped by printing more money

The funny thing is when they say people lost money. It was only monopolized entities . The regular man won  though.