Dow rises to new record, but Nasdaq falls nearly 2% as higher rates divide the m

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs Maureen is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

7:45 The Phillips Curve trend line is deeply problematic. Just look at the actual underlying data points: all data points at 2.5% unemployment demonstrate resulting inflation hovering around 1% inflation.

The Federal Reserves mandate is to force our country to borrow the dollar into existence so the U.S taxpayer can remain as a debt slave.  The is no reason in the world why our country should be paying interest to obtain a currency the Fed Reserve creates out of thin air.  Abolish the Fed!!!!!

Like many things in our contemporary world words have become meaningless. How can any coin be stable?????

The anti-American sleazy SOB Gary Gensler was THANKFULLY body-slammed by this hearing. Congress needs to finish the job and knock him (and maybe the SEC) the F OUT.

One thing I#39m not seeing at all within this story, why are wall street millionaires  billionaires still aloud to rob everyday people without any accountability, making almost a billion dollars  from the pockets of the working class..... Its like robin hood turning off the purchase button with the GME saga. I understand crypto is free game being unregulated, but the entire political and economic atmosphere in the world at the moment is being run by a small number of powerful people who are fucking everyone else over.

benefits in the shipping industry. The issue could be solved tomorrow. Companies won't do it thoughAnswer: Yes, once global supply chain issues get sorted out. Which means better wages

The expert economy predicted economy and stock market collapse anytime bc short buy, sell stock, especially democrats liberals tried bankrupt tesla

>>Thank you so much for your fantastic threads. I always watch your threads and have shared your thread links with four of my friends. I admire how open-minded you are about investing, so please provide me more tips and hints on how to outperform the market and earn from option

Current economic model comes from assumption, and it leads the inflation. I think changes needed to global economic model, otherwise it will be a like chicken and egg problem, chasing around the tail forever. Nobody will be happy getting higher wage but in the same time the expenses getting higher too. It's exhausting for the government trying to control it. Does anybody here feels the same way as I do?