Dow rises to new record, but Nasdaq falls nearly 2% as higher rates divide the m

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bitcoin is sucking the wealth of America into its Vaccume like a boss.

You guys are a joke! How you were saying how high amc or gme was in compare where it is now.. but then on tesla youre just saying how much it went up this year. Lol what are you traying to say here

Bubbles never re-inflate after they pop. If you bought Tesla at 1,000 or higher you need to STOP INVESTING. You are a financial danger to yourself and others.

hour to flip burgers without a union or minimum wage requirement.Typical  pro-union sob story.   In reality outsourcing gave us high quality cheaper products, made industry more globally competitive and offloaded the menials tasks, making the American workforce available for work higher on the productivity chain. Record low unemployment followed, and now McDonalds is offering $21

Brother of my friend, committed suicide recently because of this.

am i about to watch another 20 mins  that concludes with "time will tell"?

anti trust   would show that the so called  inflation is a lie. its corp price gouging  .

10 would get fired againSuch an interesting thing to pay attention to instead of my source of income, 10

Stop pumping too much money economics 101  And let people live there life's