Travel stocks help FTSE rally on first day of new year trading

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ponzi schemes like this will always fail. Better sooner than later.

threadsUCvcMkIT_afFIV1VKDmIwupwthreadsUCvcMkIT_afFIV1VKDmIwupw

Not until you get rid of Biden and democrats!! Democrats = communist

That#39s what you get from listening to a Dork. I just listened on Buffet#39s warning

Can The Inflation Crisis In The U.S. Be Stopped?  Not if Biden keeps handing out money to people who can but choose to not work, and the Fed keeps feeding new money into the economy with its bond purchases, and more money is continually pushed into the economy from Congresss bloated and mostly unnecessary trillion dollar spending bills.  More money in the system chasing the purchase of a scarcity of products = inflationary pressures.  We should have all known from the start that their spin on it using the word 'Transitory' was another lie.

Even back in high school I would mouth off to the teachers telling them " working and a career are stupid and the whole system is a scam" they said I'd just flipping Burgers my whole life. . . . WELL WHOS LAUGHING NOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

regular people are also affected quotyea i lost 450,000 on lunaquot........ uh? i dont think someone who can put down 450k on some stupid cryptocurrency are regular people.

Just the fact that people get 20% increase screams for a loss of everything.brI have no sympathy for anyone who lost his or her savings in this quotbusinessquot