DeGRAM | EURUSD forecast for the week. False breakout

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

At the end of the week, the EURUSD currency pair came close to the resistance at 1.13738. The approach was a large candlestick , which immediately indicates a dubious breakout of this level. The most likely scenario for the development of events for EURUSD for the coming week is a false breakdown of the level of 1.13738, a return of the price to the range of 1.12243 - 1.13738 and a decline in the price to the lower levels of this range.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

This knowledge is already factored in  in the market. Why should it work again and again?

if you listen to , you will notice he had thousand hours experience. so listen

And one more question. Do you have some paid education or just for free? I m very interested. I like the way you explaining, that is very important especially for beginners.

Hello! I truly thank you for this . Thank you for reminding me to put a stop -loss on the cryptos that I purchased. But how long is a stop-loss good for? Thks for the answer

Only 5 seconds into this.... candlesticks ? lol LOL LOL L ooooo L

VERY much directly applicable METHODOLOGY very powerful and smart method great BROTHER  MASHALLAH keep it up ️

This knowledge is already factored in  in the market. Why should it work again and again?

Thanks dude, last time on the 38.2% candle the rule is 33%. Is 38.2% is your new finding and more accurate?

No mention of RSI? Perhaps the most useful indicator.