NZDUSD sell up to 0.67380

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The price for the NZDUSD currency pair is inside the downtrend channel and bounced off the resistance line on Friday. Most likely, the new week for the New Zealander will start with a correction to the level of 0.67380. By testing this level, it will be possible to make further assumptions about the price movement.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

This knowledge is already factored in  in the market. Why should it work again and again?

thank you for this .  I appreciate all your s - especially the charts to watch each month.  One question about using ATR for Stop Loss placement.  Do you use the ATR value at the point of the last swing or the ATR value of the current price when you're thinking of entering?  Thank you.  I will also check your other s on placing stops to see if you answer this in one of these.

absolutely understandable and love the simplicity. please i would really love to get signals from you as i don't have a job and trading is what i rely on to survive and feed the family. BLESS you bro. I love trading and really appreciate this information. @

I've been watching your  content since early March.  With absolutely zero trading experience.  I have learned so much in this time. Honestly it wasn't all from your instruction but you most definitely are extremely good at instructional content. I can watch every second . No matter how long . Your presentation is top notch love when you ask did we see ,can  you find ....? And u actually wait a second or so. Thank you

Love it. just solid Love straight forward to your lessons. this and all the other lessons are just so helpful and concise to the point where all the traders need. Thank you once, twice, Thrice.

This is quite impressive but yet, it's a huge gamble. Look at oil prices. You can apply literally everything mentioned in this  and go absolutely bankrupt.

Following you and learned more then other vids already! Thank you

CaptBirdseye  Use invitation code: CaptBirdseyeEver wanted to mine CRYPTO currency but dont know how? Pi network is a new digital currency in development with over 10 million members worldwide. First crypto to be mined right on your smartphone for free (invitation required). Once Pi Network gets more media attention it will be huge.  Check out minepie.com

resistance! Thank you for sharing you knowledge!Thank you so much!!! I Just started trading and thanks to you I am making some money! Thank you!  You are N1! I've seen other traders on  trying to make indicators look like fortune  telling machine...but make no sense in real charts. My favorite is the head & shoulder pattern, you explain it so wells in details and it works!  Understanding areas of value, support

That backdrop is really star wars worthy. Takes me back a bit

i wonder how u aply fibonachi on only 1 candlestick? i tried but it generalize on all candlestick