NZDUSD sell up to 0.67380

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big money forms candlesticks to bait you. Big money can change  a candlestick when enough retail money is in play. Keep a short stop loss. Fuck the trade. You can get in later if you still have your money. I put a stop a few cents below my purchase. If I get stopped out, so what. Time to get a sandwich.

*How did you come by such a golden heart?* Thank you for the extraordinary help you gavename above

Great  all I see now is Green.

This is awesome. Explains neatly and simply

, I have to thank you a lot, your s have been invaluable whilst I have been leaning to trade.  I am still only making very small moves in trading, only in crpyto at the moment, but I havent came across anyone who can teach or explain things as well as you.  I have downloaded both analysis books from your site and look forward to studying those also.  Thanks so much man!

*Madrigal_Kelvin_* on !n'stä is a reliable broker with whom I have been working for about a year and a half. I like to trade, thanks to all who recommended him, I earn every week trading.

Great , learned alot in one hour, thanx man.

Really well made and clear explanation. No wonder I subscribed! Good job!

i like your s specifically bcoz you repeat the same things and same things you have described in other s , it helps me to nail these into my head ..

made it to the end, took me a while as I was taking lots of notes... HA

Brother your  only investment or trading?

Damn i understand more than teaching in my own laguage i like ur teaching so much thankq