GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thank you very much, this is very helpful

A Useful  which Ive learned a good amount from! How long have you been Trading for ?

Hi just cribed awesome analysis on order blocks look forward to more  Cheers  Dave  Australia

1 risk-reward from a 64% to 78% win ratio on the coins i tested  Words cannot thank you enough the results are amazing. I have been trading for 5 years paid for multiple courses and lost so much money... since I followed your advice iv consistently been making money and right now I will only listen to your advice as it's been proven by my backtesting and trading.  You are an absolute legend!! Lots of love from South Africa!!I use your strategy in Crypto and the results are amazing.  I use all your patterns, rules with the CEST you provided I have backtested your strategy 900 times (100 times on 9 different coins)following the exact rules and the backtesting is the best advice you have given. It moonshot my confidence and the results are amazing. On crypto with your strategy, I use a 2

Thanks for sharing, really helpful! ️

Surely there is No difference between Engulfing and Close above or below?

As a trader how to improve step by step pl suggest

Hi  great  indeed bro. Bravo bravo

I love this  man. This is the first  I've watched and I'm blown. Very wonderful

Hi  Iam from australia and trying to learn basics of trading to get into crypto. Ur s are helpful to understand the terms.