GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Do these strategies apply to crypto also?

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!! BE CAREFUL WITH THIS GUY!, This is another scammer that is trying to get investors on Bitcoin promising to multiply an investment within 24 hours. I got ripped off by him a few days ago sending me his Bitcoin wallet to start my investment and after I he received that money then he asked for a "trading fee" which is double of the amount invested. I refused to send it because he asked for investment first then for the "trading fee" that he never talk about while he is trying to engage you as an investor. Every day he posts fake messages and links without any identification from bitcoin transactions that nobody knows where it come from. Also fake message of possible investors. So Be careful of this wolf in sheep's clothing and also his fakes messages on telegram or Instagram.

Hey, It's a great "Thankyou", you are great Man.... God bless

Thanks for making candlesticks understandable without having to go to university for a degree. I intend to lean quite a bit more before entering the market again but this time with my head and not heart as it cost too much last time!! Looking forward to seeing your other informative material Phil

i recommended elfx signals on telegram and instagram for free best forex signals to you guys sometime ago here can i get anyone to testify?

Excellent vídeo...can i use this strategy on volatility índices?

Unbelievable results!! This has been an incredible experience from day one with mr Dennis @dennis__forex09 at InSTA.. This wasn't my first time trading but honestly I didnt know what to expect when I first joined. After much loss. God walked me through the entire process from start to finish, which was a HUGE plus! They made the entire process  so easy and hassle-free! Im very impressed! Go to him @dennis__forex09 at IG I will definitely be referring him to you all.

thank you for sharing your knowledge dear

Maan this is just priceless, truly awesome !! Thank you for sharing. Yet I still don't understand why there are 193 people who disliked this , so unbelievable ...

Wow good  bro good explanation and understanding

Only 6 minutes in and this is the best Ive come across ️