Very Soon ETH can back to 4000 and make retest of support line

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jump the interest rate at 8%.............The all things will go down......

Maybe he got high and was paranoid. Maybe he sees the future. IDK but he has 100% of my net worth. Split the stonk baby!

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker.

The only one hurting is them because they can't buy cryptocurrency legally they are being left behind. Cyptocurrency is taking market share from traditional investments like gold and even a good share of stocks. Microstrategy just buying bitcoin at 30k not only made them billions but grew there companies market cap by quadruple .

Bitcoin made to look like gold is false advertising.

Do Kwon: "There's entertainment in watching companies die"brbrFate loves irony!

In the long run of history measured across decades, I think the TerraLuna disaster will be regarded as a growing pain for algorithmic stablecoins. They are here to stay because you cannot destroy workable ideas, even if the prototypes were unstable. Like meme coins and juvenile concepts like #39aping in#39, algorithimc stablecoins in their current form are toxic for investors and the space.

Pretty dishonest reporting when you state that a stock's dip is based on its high while showing a chart that shows it's value trading way higher year on year. Maybe get rid of the graph to help you seem more credible.

Criminal activities XD. Define criminal activities Mr monopoly of violence.

Are these people for real. Markets price the future I would have lost tonnes of gains of i had listened to these smartasses thank God i held on to my ether.

Theyve been trashing Tesla for years, it reminds me of the reporter Bezos told to invest in Amazon hell be a billionaire and the reporter just trashed on Amazon

There is one born every minute, lol, every second nowadays... Any smart person would see the scam

DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS ARE  incapable  in everything they do